Friday, July 11, 2008

Back Up Glasses

When I had to get new glasses, I had to wait a long time. It was just a week, but that is a long time if you really need your glasses to see! I have been planning to get a back up pair for awhile now just in case I break my glasses again. I really, really don’t want to go through all of that again and I know Pete doesn’t either since I complained the whole time! Lol!!

One place that offers a great price on glasses is ZenniOptical.com. Glasses start at $8 and there are quite a few of those $8 glasses that are quite stylish! I figured at that price, the glasses would be terribly ugly, but they are not at all. And if you’re wondering if this online glasses store is a “deal or a dud”, be sure to check out Zenni on Fox!



3 comments:

Lynne said...

I know what you mean. I ordered new prescription sunglasses 2 weeks ago and hoped to have them for our road trip. I'm leaving in a few minutes for Tennessee (Knoxville Flea Market next weekend) and I still don't have them.

Cathy said...

Come on, no more Zenni please! There are so many online optical stores to choose from. I have bought from most of them and the nicest deal is definitely the one from www.glassesshop.com. You have my words on it.

brautkleid said...

Brautkleider Online Laden verkaufen modisch Abendkleider und Ballkleider zu niedrigen Preisen! Jetzt, Kaufen Ihre Kleid!
Wir bieten modisch und Exklusiv Hochzeitskleider zu günstig Preisen!!
Finden Ihre modern und Schön Brautkleider vom Brautkleider günstig Online Kaufen.